The Path Forward
To our Catherines community,There’s so much to say right now, but first we want to send out a heartfelt THANK YOU for your support and loyalty during this difficult time. Like you, we’ve been facing unimaginable challenges and figuring things out along the way. As we look forward to reopening stores again in select locations, please know that your health and safety are our No. 1 priority.
It won’t be business as usual, of course, and we won’t be opening stores all at once. We’ll be introducing new safety guidelines, and following state and local government policies. But beyond just the requirements, we’re taking extra precautions to ensure the health and safety of you and all of our associates.
Above all, we want you to feel comfortable shopping with us again. So, here’s what you can expect from us when we open our doors:
- We’re providing health screenings and face coverings for all associates, and requiring customers to wear face coverings to enter.
- Hand sanitizer will be available for associates and customers to use.
- We’ll be frequently cleaning throughout the store to keep everyone healthier and safer.
- Social distancing protocols will be in place, including limiting the number of associates and customers in the store.
- We’ll keep clothing that has been tried on (or returned) off the floor for a safe period of time.
- Limited hours of operation will be in place.
As we work though all of these details and begin to open our stores, we promise to keep you informed every step of the way. This is how we continue to care together as we find a path forward.
One final note: We completely understand if you’re not quite ready to shop in stores. Until then, we’re here for you 24/7 at Catherines.com with inspiration and Style That Loves YOU.
Looking forward to seeing you again soon,
Your friends at Catherines
Our deepest gratitude goes out to all the essential workers out there. To see how our parent company Ascena is doing its part to help, click here.
Please be patient with us.We know that many of you are experiencing shipping delays and longer-than-normal wait times — and we know the frustrations you’re feeling. Please know that the health and safety of our distribution center and customer service teams are a top priority for us. As a result, many of the precautions we must take every day to protect them have also slowed us down. We hope you understand as we continue working to keep them safe, and you happy.
If you’re facing payment challenges on your Catherines Credit Card due to COVID-19, we’re here to help. Call 1-800-995-9450 (TDD/TTY 1-800-695-1788).
Catherines Credit Card Accounts are issued by Comenity Bank.