Welcome Back (Yes, we're open.)
All stores are now open and we can’t wait to welcome you back, from a safe distance, of course!
We’re following new safety guidelines, because your health and well-being continue to be our top priority.
Above all, we want you to feel comfortable shopping with us again. Here’s what you can expect from us:
- We’re providing health screenings and face coverings for all associates, and requiring customers to wear face coverings to enter.
- Hand sanitizer will be available for associates and customers to use.
- We are frequently cleaning throughout the store to keep everyone healthier and safer.
- Social distancing protocols are in place, including limiting the number of associates and customers in the store.
- We are keeping clothing that has been tried on (or returned) off the floor for a safe period of time.
- Limited hours of operation are in place. Check your local store.
Looking forward to seeing you again soon,Your friends at Catherines
Our deepest gratitude goes out to all the essential workers out there. To see how our parent company Ascena is doing its part to help, click here.
Please be patient with us.We know that many of you are experiencing shipping delays and longer-than-normal wait times — and we know the frustrations you’re feeling. Please know that the health and safety of our distribution center and customer service teams are a top priority for us. As a result, many of the precautions we must take every day to protect them have also slowed us down. We hope you understand as we continue working to keep them safe, and you happy.
If you’re facing payment challenges on your Catherines Credit Card due to COVID-19, we’re here to help. Call 1-800-995-9450 (TDD/TTY 1-800-695-1788).
Catherines Credit Card Accounts are issued by Comenity Bank.